CA Inter Auditing and Assurance Online Classes - Google Drive - Nov 2020
|star star star star star||5 (20 ratings)|
Instructor: Neeraj Arora
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Valid Till: 2021-02-28
₹3300 including 18% GST
CA Inter Audit (New Course) Google Drive Classes CA Inter Audit for November 2020
Please note- This course will run on ONE LAPTOP. Make sure that you are not updating the laptop after installing the software.
PS- Classes will be shared through google drive.
No external device can be attached for viewing the classes.
Starting Date - 31st December 2019
Completion Date (Tentative)- 31st March 2020
Validity-Your classes will be extended till 28th Feb 2021.
Details of CA Inter Audit Course-
Video Coverage- 90 marks | 32 SAs & 13 Chapters | Book- Full Coverage
Why 90% coverage?
First of all, it is really difficult to claim that the coverage will be 100% because Audit is a very vast subject. Moreover, the topics which we are not going to cover in CA Inter Audit course are not that important (DISCLAIMER- This is my opinion). But still, we will TRY to upload few revisionary videos or guidance videos for those topics.
Topics which we are going to cover in this course
List of CA Inter Audit SAs - 200,210,220,230,240,250,260,265,299,300,315,320,330,450,500,501,505,510,520,530,540,550,560,570,580,600,610,620,700,701,705,706
List of CA Inter Audit Chapters -
- Nature, Objective and Scope of Audit
- Audit Strategy, Audit Planning & Audit Programme
- Audit Documentation and Audit Evidence
- Risk Assessment and Internal Control
- Fraud and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit in Automated Environment
- Audit Sampling
- Analytical Procedures
- Audit of items of Financial Statements
- Company Audit
- Audit report
- Audit of Banks
- Audit of Different Entities
Topics which we are NOT going to cover in this course
SAs- 402,710,720, 800 series and Guidance Notes
What all you will get?
* Blend of Class recorded & Studio recorded lectures of CA Inter Audit.
* Lectures full of edutainment.
* Study in sync with ICAI study material of CA Inter Audit and other publications by ICAI such as RTPs, Mock Test
* Motivation for study.
* Exam writing tips.
* Special CA Inter Audit question bank videos.
* pdf notes (can be used on any device)
* Doubt support on telegram
* Inspiration of Life
* Superb blend of Understanding and “Rattafication”
* Discussion on practical aspects of subject and other matters.
* Career counselling (What after and with CA)
* Prize Policy for CA Inter Audit course:
* Score 70 to 74 - Prize Rs.1,100
* Score 75 to 79 - Prize Rs.5,100
* Score 80 to 85 - Prize Rs.11,000
* Score 86 to 90 - Prize - Rs. 21,000
* Score 90 Above - Prize - Rs. 51,000
* Get a Rank - Prize Rs. 5,100 + Prize as mentioned above
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit/64 bit & above, including Window versions 8, 8.1, 10.
- It does NOT support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 starter, Windows 7 Basics, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.
- If your system has Intel Atom series processor then it should be Intel Quad Core 1.5 GHz or higher with 2 GB of RAM or higher.
- If your system has any other processor then it should be 2.0 GHz or higher with 2GB of RAM or higher.
- Updated Card Driver should be there in the system.
- Maximum allowed size of the monitor is 24 inches.
- Please do not use office laptop/desktop (If security features will be installed on the device, will not be acceptable)
Notes- Softcopy (in PDF Format)
Faculty- CA Neeraj Arora
No. of hours- 60 to 70 hours(approx)
The serial key will be provided in 3 to 4 working days.
Q- Can I watch the videos on any laptop?
Ans- No, ONLY WINDOWS LAPTOP that too in which our software is installed initially.
Q- Will the videos work on iPads, Tablets, iPhones, Android Phones?
How many times the videos can be watched?
The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91 or Mock Test Papers, please report to us on 9810113555.
* Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
* No extension will be allowed.
* Fees is non-refundable.
* Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
* Course is non-transferrable.
* Course cannot be extended.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a message on our Chatbox www.support.edu91.org.
*Price are subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.
|Gift for all EDU91 students|
|Offer Valid till 7th February 2020|
|How to access the live session|
|How to ACCESS Live doubt support|
|CA Neeraj Arora|
|Tracking id & Serial Key- Online|
|Link for Software, Notes & Videos|
|Link audit n20|
|01 c5 audit|
|01A c5 audit|
|01B c5 audit rev|
|02 c5 audit|
|02A c5 audit|
|For all my students|
|SA 610 For CA IPCC & CA Final May 2020 Students | Very Important|
|16 c10 company audit Section 147|
|17 c10 company audit section 148|
|17A c10 company audit|
|01 Audit Ch-1 & 2|
|02 Audit Ch-3 & 4|
|03 Audit Ch-5 & 6|
|04 Audit Ch-7 & 8|
|05 Audit Ch-9 & 10|
|06 Audit Ch-11 & 12|
|07 Audit Ch-13 & Miscellaneous Topics|
|01A Audit Ch-1 & 2 Solutions|
|02A Audit Ch-3 & 4 Solutions|
|03A Audit Ch-5 & 6 Solutions|
|04A Audit Ch-7 & 8 Solutions|
|05A Audit Ch-9 & 10 Solutions|
|06A Audit Ch-11 & 12 Solutions|
|07A Audit Ch-13 & Miscellaneous Topics Solutions|
|Audit Trishul -Question Bank|
|Question Bank C1 Audit|
|Question Bank C2 Audit|
|Question Bank C3 Audit|
|Question Bank C4 Audit|
|Question Bank C5 Audit|
|Question Bank C6 Audit|
|Question Bank C7 Audit|
|Question Bank C8 Audit|
|Question Bank C9 Audit|
|Question Bank C10 Audit|
|Question Bank C10A (CARO) Audit|
|Question Bank C11 Audit|
|Question Bank C12 Audit|
|Question Bank C13 Audit|
|Must check link|
|12 o10 sa510 auditm20|
|Bonus Video SA 720|
|01 SA 710|
|02 SA 710|
|03 SA 710|
|04 SA 710|
|05 SA 710|
|06 SA 710|
|Index Fund Investing - How to by nifty 50 ETF part 1|
|Index Fund Investing - How to by nifty 50 ETF part 2|
|November 2020 Chapter 5 CA Inter Audit | SA 240 | Audit Bullet Revision | Neeraj Arora|