Understanding Financial Derivatives | Mobile App
Instructor: Jayant Kwatra
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Trading in options involves higher risks. Option trading also involves a lot of analysis of available data & information to make the trade profitable. OTSM focuses on explaining the different types of option contracts & strategies to enable you to make thoughtful trade & take the calculated risk. Once certified, this module opens-up an all-new-world of opportunities for investors & traders. The study helps the candidates create their own option trading strategies to create wealth by forecasting market movement based on well-researched data.
- Discussions & interactions on various options strategies
- Practical knowledge & study of live market movements
- Case Studies on how to trade options using different strategies
- Understand in-depth Call options
- Understand in-depth Put options
- Open Interest & its implications
- Support & resistance
- Option pricing
- Bull & Bear spread
- Margins & settlements
- Volatile & non-volatile market strategies
- Fresher who wish to make the career in stock market
- Students of commerce & non-commerce backgrounds
- Teachers of commerce & non-commerce backgrounds
Test & NISM Certifications
- Test Duration: 2 hrs
- No. Of questions: 60 (Negative Marking)
- Pass percentage: 60%
- Post completion of the course candidate has to appear for an examination as per schedule available on NSE Academy
- Candidates will be awarded a certificate from the National Stock Exchange on successfully clearing the test
- Validity of the course: 2 months from the date of purchase
- Length of the course: 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Can I access the course on any laptop?
Can i access the course on any tablet ?
Yes (our Android App will work on the Tablet)
How many times the videos can be watched?
The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91 or Mock Test Papers, please report to us on 9810113555.
- Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
- No extension will be allowed.
- Fees is non-refundable.
- Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
- Course is non transferrable.
- Course cannot be extended.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a telegram on 9266816886
*Price are subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.
|Link of Operational Videos- Mobile App|
|1 Meaning Of Derivatives|
|2 Types Of Derivatives|
|3 Meaning Of Options|
|4 Value Of Option|
|5 Status Of Option|
|6 S1 Call Buy|
|7 S2 Call Sell|
|8 S3 Put Buy|
|9 S4 Put Sell part-1|
|9 S4 Put Sell part-2|
|10 Call Put Analysis After|
|11 S5 Covered Call|
|12 S6 Long Straddle|
|13 S6 Long Straddle|
|14 S7 Short Straddle|
|15 S8 Long Strangle|
|16 S9 Short Strangle|
|17 S10 Collar|
|18 S11 Synthetic Long Call-7|
|19 S12 Synthetic Long Put|
|20 S13 Long Combo|
|21 S14 Covered Put|
|22 S15 Bull Call Spread|
|23 S16 Bull Put Spread|
|23 S17 Bear Call Spread|
|24 S18 Bear Put Spread|
|26 S19 Long Call Butterfly|
|27 S20 Short Call Butterfly|
|28 S21 Long Call Condor|
|29 S22 Short Call Condor|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :