Advanced Fundamental Analysis
Instructor: Jayant Kwatra
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Stock market or financial market is a career option that opens up a complete new world of opportunities for the ones who have learnt it well. Our specially designed stock market courses not only enable you to read financial statements of a company but also interpret the future prospects of it. It helps you understand the technical charts along with analysing & predicting the stock price range. Listed below are a few benefits of being stock market expert:
- Understand financial market dynamics & entry/ exit levels.
- Work as an entrepreneur or get hired by reputed companies.
- Work at home & set your own pace & timings.
- No requirement of huge capital investments.
- Invest funds wisely.
- Potential to earn unlimited gains.
- Manage risks.
- Create a profitable portfolio for self or your clients.
There is no pre-requirement of any kind of Stock Market knowledge to pursue this course. The stock market or financial market courses is suitable for everyone who wants to or has curiosity to understand the market dynamics. Thus, all of the following can pursue stock market course:
- Graduates & freshers who wish to kick start their career in the stock market
- Housewives who wish to earn while being at home
- Short-term & long-term investors
- Brokers/ sub-brokers
- Investment bankers
- Any other person who wishes to make a career move towards stock market
- Students or fresher
- Long-term investors
- Industry professionals like Wealth managers etc.
- Stock Analysts
- Any other individual having an interest in learning the art of investing
Validity- 6 months
No. of hours- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Device- Android/ Mobile App
Faculty- Jayant Kwatra
Minimum Requirements for the App on Android Phone :
1. Android 4.4 and above.
2. Minimum Ram required 512MB.
Can I access the course on any laptop?
Can i access the course on any tablet ?
Yes (our Android App will work on the Tablet)
How many times the videos can be watched?
The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91, please report to us on 9810113555.
Please note that course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
No extension will be allowed.
The amount paid will not be refunded.
The course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
The Course is not transferrable.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a telegram on 9266816886
*Price are subject to change without any prior notice.
FEES ONCE PAID IS NON-REFUNDABLE
|Link of Operational Videos- Mobile App|
|F01 Formula 72|
|F02 80-20 Rule-2|
|F03 3 Types Of Growth-3|
|F04 Capital Allocation Strategy|
|F05 Industry Cycle-5|
|F06 Top Down And Down Top Approach-6|
|F07 Mental Accounting 1|
|F08 Mental Accounting 3-9|
|F09 Mental Accounting Part 2|
|F10 Investor Or Speculator|
|F11 Investment Approach|
|F12 Benjamin Graham's Principles|
|F13 Psychology Of Investing-13|
|F14 How To Create Your Circle Of Competence-14|
|F15 How To Generate Stock Ideas-15|
|F16 How To Read An Annual Report-16|
|F17 Balance Sheet Part 1|
|F18 Balance Sheet Part 2|
|F19 Profit And Loss Account 1|
|F20 Profit And Loss Account 2|
|F21 Moat Investing-21|
|F22 Businesses - Good And Great-22|
|F23 Checklist Before Selecting A Stock-23|
|R01 Ratios - 1|
|R02 Current Ratio-2|
|R03 Net Profit Margin-3|
|R04 Operating Profit Ratio-4|
|R05 Debt-Equity Ratio-5|
|R06 Return On Asset-6|
|R07 Return On Equity-7|
|R08 Receivable Turnover-8|
|R09 Inventory Turnover Ratio-9|
|R10 Working Capital Turnoer-10|
|R11 Payable Turnover-11|
|R12 Cash Conversion Cycle-12|
|R13 Dividendd Payout - Dividend Yield-13|
|R14 Interest Coverage Ratio-14|
|R15 Nifty Pe-15|
|R16 Peg Ratio-16|
|Aashish P Sommaiya Motilal Oswal|
|Money Life Part 1|
|Money Life Part 2|
|Money Life Part 3|
|Shrey Loonker- Motilal Final-1|