Corporate and Allied Laws CA Final | Old Course May 2020
Instructor: CA Shivangi Agrawal
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Valid Till: 2020-05-20
Android COURSE OF Corporate & Allied Laws for May 2020.
This course is for CA Final Old Course students.
Starting Date- 27th June 2019
Completion Date- 15th August 2019
Validity- Till your exam date (May 2020 Attempt)
Course- CA Final (Old Course)
Book- Soft Copy (Notes will be uploaded in pdf form)
Faculty- CA Shivangi Agrawal
No. of hours- 100 hours (Approx)
Coverage- 100 Marks
Minimum Requirements for the App on Android Phone :
1. Android 4.4 and above.
2. Minimum Ram required 512MB.
Can I access the course on any laptop?
Can i access the course on any tablet ?
Yes (our Android App will work on the Tablet)
How many times the videos can be watched?
The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
When will the video course expire?
This video course will expire on your exam date.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91 or Mock Test Papers, please report to us on 9810113555.
* Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
* No extension will be allowed.
* Fees is non-refundable.
* Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
* Course is non transferrable.
* Course cannot be extended.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a telegram on 9266816886
*Price are subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.
|CA Shivangi Agrawal|