Complete Technical Analysis Course | Mobile App
Instructor: Sanguine Capital
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Technical analysis of stocks refers to the science of interpreting the stock charts & making them work for you. There are various ways of depicting stock movements over a period of time, but the real game is to interpret those chart patterns & predicting (to the best possible level) the future trends. The Technical analysis course focuses on understanding & interpreting various chart patterns, grasping the trading tactics & turn these techniques into a money-making model for yourself. It is a blend of theoretical & practical and traditional & modern techniques to trade in the market.
- Learn to identify profitable technical patterns in both bullish & bearish market.
- Hands-on experience in technical analysis software.
- In-depth knowledge of various technical charts & patterns, trading techniques & many more.
- Identify the entry & exit points of stocks.
- Short & long positions.
- Predict future stock price movements.
- Technical Analysis of Stocks.
- Introduction to technical analysis.
- Candlestick chart: One candle, two candles & three candle charts.
- Patterns: Support & resistance lines, Head & shoulder, gap theory etc.
- Usage of trading software: Spider, Investor, Stock Charts & more.
- Trading strategies & use of technical indicators.
- Relative strength index.
- Moving average convergence/ divergence (MACD).
- Intraday trading & risk associated.
- DOW & Elliott wave theory.
- Case studies.
- Fresher who wish to make a career in stock market.
- Industry professionals like Wealth managers etc.
- Stock Analysts, brokers & sub-brokers.
- Any other individual having an interest in learning the art of trading.
Test & Certifications:
- Test Duration: 2 hrs
- No. Of questions: 60 (Negative Marking)
- Pass percentage: 60%
- Post completion of the course candidate has to appear for an examination as per schedule available on NSE Academy.
- Candidates will be awarded a certificate from the National Stock Exchange on successfully clearing the test.
- Certifications: Before appearing Nism certifications one must take training on technical analysis which will help to complete more practical questions in test.
- Validity of the course: 2 months from the date of purchase
- Length of the course: 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Can I access the course on any laptop?
Can i access the course on any tablet ?
Yes (our Android App will work on the Tablet)
How many times the videos can be watched?
The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91 or Mock Test Papers, please report to us on 9810113555.
- Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
- No extension will be allowed.
- Fees is non-refundable.
- Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
- Course is non transferrable.
- Course cannot be extended.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a telegram on 9266816886
*Price are subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.
|1 TA Introduction|
|2 Japannese Candle stick|
|3 Hammer Single candelstick|
|4 Shooting Star|
|7 Bullish engulfing|
|8 Bearish engulfing|
|9 Bullish Harami|
|10 Bearish Harami|
|11 Morning Star|
|12 Evening star|
|13 Head And Shoulder Pattern|
|14 Reverse Head And Shoulder|
|15 Symmatrical Triangle|
|16 Broadning Triangle|
|17 Ascending Triangle|
|18 Decending Triangle|
|19 Bullish Flag|
|20 Bearish Flag|
|22 Double Top|
|23 Double Bottom|
|24 Accumulation, Consolidation And Distribution|
|25 Triple Top Pattern|
|26 Triple Bottom|
|27 Pratical Session|
|28 Contra Trades|
|30 Kdc In Trading|
|31 Dow Theory 1|
|32 Dow Theory 2|
|33 Dow Theory 3|
|34 Dow Theory 4|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :