CMA Company Accounts for Dec 2019
Instructor: CA PS Beniwal
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Android COURSE OF Company Accounts for Dec 2019 exams
Starting Date- 15th July 2019
Completion Date(Tentative)- 10th August 2019
Validity- Till your exam date (Dec 2019 Attempt)
Course- CMA Intermediate
Book- Soft Copy (Notes will be uploaded in pdf form)
Faculty- CA PS Beniwal
No. of hours- 110 hours (Approx.)
Coverage- 100 Marks
Minimum Requirements for the App on Android Phone :
1. Android 4.4 and above.
2. Minimum Ram required 512MB.
Q-Can I access the course on any laptop?
Q-Can i access the course on any tablet ?
Ans- Yes (our Android App will work on the Tablet)
Q-How many times the videos can be watched?
Ans- The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91 or Mock Test Papers, please report to us on 9810113555.
* Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
* No extension will be allowed.
* Fees is non-refundable.
* Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
* Course is non transferrable.
* Course cannot be extended.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a telegram on 9266816886
*Price are subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.
|Link of Operational Videos- Mobile App|
|CA PS Beniwal|
|1. Insurance Companies|
|2. Banking Companies|
|3 - Underwriting of shares and debentures|
|4 - BUYBACK OF SECURITIES AND EQUITY SHARES WITH DIFFERENTIAL RIGHTS|
|5-Redemption of Debenture|
|6 - Bonus share and Right share|
|7 - Final Account|
|8-Redemption of Prefernce share|
|9-Cash Flow statement|
|11- Accounting Standards|
|1 Insurance Co. C1 d19|
|2 Insurance Co. C2 d19|
|3 Insurance Co. C3 d19|
|4 Banking Co. c1 d19|
|5 Banking Co. c2 d19|
|6 Banking Co. c3 d19|
|7 Banking HW and Underwriting c1 d19|
|8 Underwriting c2 d19|
|9 Underwriting c3 and Buy back of equity share and Redemption of PS c1d19|
|10 Buy back of equity share and Redemption of PS c2d19|
|11 Buy back of equity share and Redemption of PS c3d19|
|12 AS 16 c1 d19|
|13 Debenture c1 d19|
|14 Debenture c2 d19|
|15 Debenture c3 d19|
|16 Debenture c4 d19|
|17 AS 12 d19|
|18 Debenture HW d19|
|19 Bonus share d19|
|20 Bonus share HW and final Account c1 d19|
|21 final Account c2 d19|
|22 final Account c3 d19|
|23 final Account c1 and Redemption of PSC c1 d19|
|24 Redemtion of PSC 2 and CFS c1 d19|
|25 CFS c2 d19|
|26 CFS c3 d19|
|27 CFS c4 d19|
|28 CFS c5 d19|
|29 CFS c6 d19|
|30 CFS c7 d19|
|31 AS 11 d19|
|32 AS 17 c1 d19|
|33 AS 17 c2 d19|
|34 AS 18 d19|
|35 AS 19 c1 d19|
|36 AS 19 c1 d19|
|37 Introduction of AS and IND AS d 19|