CA Intermediate Income Tax & GST Combo-Google Drive Classes -May 2023
What all will you get with this course?
- 12 Unit Tests & 2 Full Syllabus Tests with detailed evaluation
- 200+ EDU91 Extra MCQs and ICAI MCQs in a gamified manner
- Live MCQ tests
- Live Session on presentation tips and common mistakes
- Live Doubt Support weekly
- Study Guidance Sessions
- Community Support
- Softcopy (pdf) Notes- easily accessible on any device
& much more
Prize Policy -
- Score 70 to 74 - Prize Rs.1,100
- Score 75 to 79 - Prize Rs.5,100
- Score 80 to 85 - Prize Rs.11,000
- Score 86 to 90 - Prize - Rs. 21,000
- Score 90 Above - Prize - Rs. 51,000
- Get a Rank - Prize Rs. 5,100 + Prize as mentioned above
Duration of the course -
Income Tax: 120 hours (Approx.)
GST: 85 hours (Approx.)
Starting Date of the course-
Income Tax: 5th September 2022 (Tentative)
GST: 5th September 2022 (Tentative)
Completion Date of the course-
Income Tax: 28th Feb 2023 (Tentative)
GST:31st Jan 2023 (Tentative)
Length of the video - Every lecture is split into two parts- 30 to 45 minutes each. Some questions and concepts are covered on a stand-alone basis.
Validity- Exam Date date or 31st May 2023 whichever is earlier.
Serial key- It will be provided within 3 to 4 working days.
- This course will run on ONE LAPTOP. Make sure that you are not updating the laptop after installing the software.
- Classes will be shared through google drive.
- No external device can be attached for viewing the classes.
- Internet will be required for downloading, installing, and updating the software & classes.
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit/64 bit & above, including Window versions 8, 8.1, 10.
- It does NOT support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 starter, Windows 7 Basics, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.
- If your system has an Intel Atom series processor then it should be Intel Quad Core 1.5 GHz or higher with 2 GB of RAM or higher.
- If your system has any other processor then it should be 2.0 GHz or higher with 2GB of RAM or higher.
- Updated Card Driver should be there in the system.
- The maximum allowed size of the monitor is 24 inches.
- Please do not use an office laptop/desktop (If security features will be installed on the device, will not be acceptable).
Faculty- Neeraj Arora
Q- Can I access the course on any laptop?
Q- Can I access the course on any tablet?
Ans- Yes (our Android App will work on the Tablet)
Q- How many times the videos can be watched?
Ans- The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then the remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
You can get the course extended. This involves a fixed cost of ₹2,000 per subject.
Few Important Points-
- Course can be extended only for 90 days from the date of expiry.
- Only one-time extension is allowed.
- Under the extension period, Mock tests and live sessions won't be conducted.
- NO discount on these charges can be offered.
- Course will be extended with 7-10 working days.
NOTE- This extension process will start once the Nov'22 exams are over.
Our Support Team will help you in this. You can contact the team via call or chatbox.
(Monday to Saturday | 10AM to 6PM)
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence. You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of EDU91, please report to us on 9810113555.
- Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
- The course is non-transferable.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a message on our Chatbox https://www.edu91.org/s/pages/chat-support
*Price is subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.