CA Inter Other Laws for Nov 2021-Android App
Instructor: CA Shivangi Agrawal
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Valid Till: 2021-11-30
₹3500 including 18% GST
Android App Classes | Nov 2021 CA Intermediate Other Laws
- This course will run only on "EDU91" Android App.
- Classes are non-downloadable (Online Streaming).
- No external device can be attached for viewing the classes.
- Internet will be required while watching the videos.
Minimum Requirement for App-
- Android- 6.0 and above.
- Minimum RAM- 512MB.
Topics which will be covered are-
1. The Indian Contract Act,1956
2. The Negotiable Instruments Act,1881
3. The General Clauses Act, 1897
4. Interpretations of Statues, Deeds & Documents
What will you get-
1. 100% coverage as per ICAI Syllabus.
2. MCQs covered in each chapter.
3. Hand Written Charts.
4. Discussion on Practical Questions in every chapter.
5. Concept clarity with real-life examples.
6. Doubt Solving through WhatsApp
Validity- Exam Date or 30th November 2021 whichever is earlier.
Course- CA Intermediate (New Course)
Notes- Soft Copy (Notes will be uploaded in pdf form)
Faculty- CA Shivangi Agarwal
Starting Date - 1st April 2021
Completion Date -15th June 2021
No. of Lecture - 25
Duration: 23 Hours
No. of hours- 30-40 hours (Approx.)
Videos - Non-Downloadable (Online Streaming)
Can I access the course on any laptop?
Can I access the course on any tablet?
Yes (our Android App will work on the Tablet)
How many times the videos can be watched?
The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
How to ask doubts?
We will be provided Whatsapp support for doubts for better understanding.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence. You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91, please report to us on 9810113555.
- Please note that course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
- No extension will be allowed.
- The amount paid will not be refunded.
- The course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
- The Course is not transferrable.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a message on our Chatbox https://www.edu91.org/s/pages/chat-support
*Prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.
|CA Shivangi Agrawal|
|Other Laws N21 Notes|
|30 Negotiable Instruments Act L1|
|31 Negotiable Instruments Act L2|
|32 Negotiable Instruments Act L3|
|33 Negotiable Instruments Act L4|
|34 Negotiable Instruments Act L5|
|35 Negotiable Instruments Act L6|
|36 Negotiable Instruments Act L7|
|37 Negotiable Instruments Act L8|
Android Course Only