CA Inter Other Laws May 2020 | Mobile App
Instructor: CA Shivangi Agrawal
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Valid Till: 2020-05-20
Android only course of Other Laws (May 2020 Attempt)
PS: Only Other Laws Videos will be available.
Topics which will be covered are-Other Laws: 1. The Indian Contract Act,1956 2. The Negotiable Instruments Act,1881 3. The General Clauses Act, 1897 4. Interpretations of Statues, Deeds & Documents
Validity- Till your exam date (May 2020 Attempt)
Course- CA Intermediate (New Course)
Notes- Soft Copy (Notes will be uploaded in pdf form)
Faculty- CA Shivangi Agarwal
No. of hours- 25 to 30 hours (Approx)
Coverage- 40 Marks
Minimum Requirements for the App on Android Phone :
1. Android 4.4 and above.
2. Minimum Ram required 512MB.
Can I access the course on any laptop?
Can i access the course on any tablet ?
Yes (our Android App will work on the Tablet)
How many times the videos can be watched?
The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
How to ask doubts?
We will be provided Email support for doubts for better understanding.
Format of doubt
B. Payment id
C. Course Subscribed
D. Date of Order
E. Contact Number
F. Your Issue/ Problem
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91, please report to us on 9810113555.
Please note that course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
No extension will be allowed.
The amount paid will not be refunded.
The course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
The Course is not transferrable.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a telegram on 9266816886
*Price are subject to change without any prior notice.
FEES ONCE PAID IS NON-REFUNDABLE
|01 Other Laws- General Clauses Act L1|
|02 Other Laws- General Clauses Act L2|
|03 Other Laws- General Clauses Act L3|
|04 Other Laws- General Clauses Act L4|
|05 Other Laws- General Clauses Act L5|
|CA Shivangi Agrawal|
Android Course Only