CA Inter Other Laws Full Course For May 2021 by CA Shivangi Agarwal - Google Drive
Instructor: CA Shivangi Agrawal
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Google Drive Classes | Laptop Based
CA Intermediate Other Laws | May 2021
- This course will run on ONE LAPTOP. Make sure that you are not updating the laptop after installing the software.
- Classes will be shared through google drive.
- No external device can be attached for viewing the classes.
- Internet will be required for downloading, installing, and updating the software & classes.
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit/64 bit & above, including Window versions 8, 8.1, 10.
- It does NOT support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 starter, Windows 7 Basics, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.
- If your system has an Intel Atom series processor then it should be Intel Quad Core 1.5 GHz or higher with 2 GB of RAM or higher.
- If your system has any other processor then it should be 2.0 GHz or higher with 2GB of RAM or higher.
- Updated Card Driver should be there in the system.
- Maximum allowed size of the monitor is 24 inches.
- Please do not use an office laptop/desktop (If security features will be installed on the device, will not be acceptable).
Topics which will be covered are-
1. The Indian Contract Act,1956
2. The Negotiable Instruments Act,1881
3. The General Clauses Act, 1897
4. Interpretations of Statues, Deeds & Documents
Validity- Exam Date or 15th August 2021 whichever is earlier (NO further extension will be granted in any case)
Course- CA Intermediate (New Course)
Notes- Soft Copy (Notes will be uploaded in pdf form)
Faculty- CA Shivangi Agarwal
Starting Date - 10th August 2020
Completion Date - 10th Oct 2020
No. of Lecture - 25
Duration: 23 Hours
Serial key- It will be provided within 3 to 4 working days.
what will you get-
1. Full coverage as per ICAI syllabus
2. MCQs covered in each Chapter including a case study based MCQs
3. Chapter-wise Question Bank covering RTP, past year etc.
4. Last-minute Revision Notes
5. Conceptual clarity with charts and practical examples on every topic.
6. Doubt support through Telegram
7. Law Paper presentation tips
Q- Can I watch the videos on any laptop?
Ans- No, ONLY WINDOWS LAPTOP that too in which our software is installed initially.
Q- Will the videos work on iPads, Tablets, iPhones, Android Phones?
Q- How many times the videos can be watched?
Ans- The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
Q- How to ask doubts?
Ans- We will provide WhatsApp support for doubts for better understanding.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91, please report to us on 9810113555.
* Course once subscribed CANNOT be cancelled.
* NO extension will be allowed.
* Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
* Course subscribed CANNOT be changed with another course.
* Course is NON TRANSFERABLE.
* Course CANNOT be extended.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a message on our Chatbox https://www.edu91.org/s/pages/chat-support
*Price is subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.
|Gift for all EDU91 Students|
|CA Shivangi Agrawal|
|Tracking id & Serial Key- Online|
|Link for Software, Notes & Videos|
|CA Inter Other Laws for May 2021 Link|
|Link of Operational Videos - May 2021|
|Question Bank- Other Laws|
|Must Watch before Watching Negotiable Instruments Class (1)|
|Negotiable Class Details|
|30 Negotiable Instruments Act L1|
|31 Negotiable Instruments Act L2|
|32 Negotiable Instruments Act L3|
|33 Negotiable Instruments Act L4|
|34 Negotiable Instruments Act L5|
|35 Negotiable Instruments Act L6|
|36 Negotiable Instruments Act L7|
|37 Negotiable Instruments Act L8|
|38 Negotiable Instruments Act L9|
|39 Negotiable Instruments Act L10|
|40 Negotiable Instruments Act L11|
|41 Negotiable Instruments Act L12|
|42 Negotiable Instruments Act L13|
|43 Negotiable Instruments Act L14|
|44 Negotiable Instruments Act L15|
|45 Negotiable Instruments Act L16|
|46 Negotiable Instruments Act L17|
|Important Videos for July 2021 Exams|
|Important Videos for July 2021 Exams|
Google Drive Classes