CA Inter Corporate & Other Laws for Nov 2021-Online Classes
Instructor: CA Shivangi Agrawal
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
CA Intermediate Corporate & Other Laws-Google Drive Classes-Nov 2021Please note-
- This course will run on ONE LAPTOP. Make sure that you are not updating the laptop after installing the software.
- Classes will be shared through google drive.
- No external device can be attached for viewing the classes.
- Internet will be required for downloading, installing, and updating the software & classes.
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit/64 bit & above, including Window versions 8, 8.1, 10.
- It does NOT support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 starter, Windows 7 Basics, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.
- If your system has an Intel Atom series processor then it should be Intel Quad Core 1.5 GHz or higher with 2 GB of RAM or higher.
- If your system has any other processor then it should be 2.0 GHz or higher with 2GB of RAM or higher.
- Updated Card Driver should be there in the system.
- Maximum allowed size of the monitor is 24 inches.
- Please do not use an office laptop/desktop (If security features will be installed on the device, will not be acceptable)
What all will you get?
- 100% coverage as per ICAI Syllabus
- MCQs covered in each chapters
- Hand Written Charts
- Discussion on Practical Questions in every chapter
- Concept clarity with real life examples
- Doubt Solving through WhatsApp
Starting Date- 15th January 2021
Completion Date (Tentative)- 30th June 2021
Validity- Exam Date or 31st December 2021 whichever is earlier.
Notes- Softcopy (in PDF Format)
Faculty- CA Shivangi Agrawal
No. of hours- 121 hours(approx)
Serial key- It will be provided within 3 to 4 working days.
Q- Can I watch the videos on any laptop?
Ans- No, ONLY WINDOWS LAPTOP that too in which our software is installed initially.
Q- Will the videos work on iPads, Tablets, iPhones, Android Phones?
Q- How many times the videos can be watched?
Ans- The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence. You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91 or Mock Test Papers, please report to us on 9810113555.
- Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
- No extension will be allowed.
- Fees is non-refundable.
- Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
- Course is non-transferrable.
- Course cannot be extended.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a message on our Chatbox https://www.edu91.org/s/pages/chat-support
*Price is subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.
|CA Shivangi Agrawal|
|C/OL Videos Index|
|CA Inter C/OL Videos Index|
|Serial Key- Online|
|01 Introduction to Company|
|01 Introduction to Company CHARTS|
|02 Preliminary CHARTS|
|03 Incorporation of Company & Matters Incidental Thereto|
|03 Incorporation CHARTS|
|04 Prospectus CHARTS|
|05 Share Capital|
|05 Share Capital CHARTS|
|06 Deposits CHARTS|
|07 Charges CHARTS|
|08 Management and Administration|
|08 Management and Administration CHARTS|
|09 Declaration & Payment of Dividend|
|09 Dividend CHARTS|
|10 Accounts of Companies|
|10 Accounts of Companies CHARTS|
|10A. Audit and Auditors|
|10A Audit and Auditors CHARTS|
|11 General Clauses Act|
|12. Negotiable Instruments Act|
|12. Negotiable Instruments Act CHARTS|
|13 Interpretation of Statutes|
|14 Indian Contract Act|
|14 Indian Contract Act CHARTS|
|Link for Software, Videos & Notes|
|CA Inter Corporate & Other Laws for Nov 2021 Link|
|Hand Written Notes|
|11 General Clauses Act CHARTS|
|13 Interpretation Of Statutes CHARTS|
|Negotiable Instruments Questions|
|CA Inter Law test schedule|
|Law Evaluation Process|
|Company Law Test for Dec 21- Questions|
|Other Laws Test for Dec 21- Questions|
|Law Full Test- Questions|
|CA Inter Law Full Test 2|
|Company Law Test for Dec 21- Solution|
|Other Laws Test for Dec 21- Solution|
|CA Inter Law Full Test 1- Solution|
|CA Inter Law Full Test 2- Solution|
|Must Watch Videos|
|How To Study For Exams? | Wake Up and Morning Routine For Exam Success | Neeraj Arora|
Google Drive Classes