CA Inter Corporate Laws Full Course For May 2021 by CA Shivangi Agarwal - Android App
Instructor: CA Shivangi Agrawal
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Android App Classes | May 2021 CA Intermediate Corporate Laws
- This course will run only on "EDU91" Android App.
- Classes are non-downloadable (Online Streaming).
- No external device can be attached for viewing the classes.
- Internet will be required while watching the videos.
Minimum Requirement for App-
- Android- 6.0 and above.
- Minimum RAM- 512MB.
what will you get-
1. Full coverage as per ICAI syllabus
2. MCQs covered in each Chapter including a case study based MCQs
3. Chapter-wise Question Bank covering RTP, past year etc.
4. Last-minute Revision Notes
5. Conceptual clarity with charts and practical examples on every topic.
6. Doubt support through Telegram
7. Law Paper presentation tips
Topics which will be covered are-
2. Incorporation of Company and Matters Incidental thereto
3. Prospectus and Allotment of Securities
4. Share Capital & Debentures
5. Acceptance of Deposits by companies
6. Registration of Charges
7. Management and Administration
8. Declaration & payment of Dividend
9. Accounts of Companies
10. Audit & Auditors
Validity- Exam Date or 15th August 2021 whichever is earlier (NO further extension will be granted in any case)
Course- CA Intermediate (New Course)
Notes- Soft Copy (Notes will be uploaded in pdf form)
Faculty- CA Shivangi Agarwal
Completion Date - 10th August 2020
Videos - Non-Downloadable (Online Streaming)
No. of Lecture - 72
Duration: 64 Hours
Can I access the course on any laptop?
Can I access the course on any tablet?
Yes (our Android App will work on the Tablet)
How many times the videos can be watched?
The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
How to ask doubts?
We will be provided WhatsApp support for doubts for better understanding.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence. You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91, please report to us on 9810113555.
- Please note that course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
- No extension will be allowed.
- The amount paid will not be refunded.
- The course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
- The Course is not transferrable.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a message on our Chatbox https://www.edu91.org/s/pages/chat-support
*Price is subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.
|Gift for all EDU91 Students|
|CA Shivangi Agrawal|
|2. Incoporation of Company & Matters Incidental Thereto|
|4. Share Capital|
|7. Management and Administration|
|8. Declaration & Payment of Dividend|
|9. Accounts of Companies (1)|
|10. Audit and Auditors|
|01. Co Law - Preliminary L1|
|02. Co Law- Preliminary L2|
|03. Co Law- Preliminary L3|
|04. Co Law- Preliminary L4|
|05. Co Law- Preliminary L5 MCQs|
|06 Incorporation L1|
|07 Incorporation L2|
|08 Incorporation L3|
|09 Incorporation L4|
|10 Incorporation L5|
|11 Incorporation L6|
|12 Incorporation L7|
|13 Incorporation L8|
|14 Incorporation L9|
|15 Incorporation L10|
|16 Incorporation L11|
|17 Incorporation MCQs|
|18 Prospectus L1|
|19 Prospectus L2|
|20 Prospectus L3|
|21 Prospectus L4|
|22 Prospectus L5|
|23 Prospectus L6|
|24 Prospectus L7|
|25 Prospectus MCQs|
|26 Share Capital L1|
|27 Share Capital L2|
|28 Share Capital L3|
|29 Share Capital L4|
|30 Share Capital L5|
|31 Share Capital L6|
|32 Share Capital L7|
|33. Share Capital L8|
|34 Share Capital L9|
|35 Share Capital L10|
|37 Share Capital MCQs|
|38 Deposits L1|
|39 Deposits L2|
|40 Deposits L3|
|41 Deposits MCQs|
|43 Charges MCQs|
|44 Management and Administration L1|
|45 Management and Administration L2|
|46 Management and Administration L3|
|47 Management and Administration L4|
|48 Management and Administration L5|
|49 Management and Administration L6|
|50 Management and Administration L7|
|51 Management and Administration L8|
|52 Management and Administration L9|
|53 Management and Administration L10|
|54 Management and Administration L11|
|55 Management and Administration L12|
|56 Management and Administration MCQs Part1|
|57 Management and Administration MCQs Part 2|
|58 Dividend L1|
|59 Dividend L2|
|60 Dividend MCQs L1|
|61 Dividend MCQs L2|
|62 Accounts of Companies L1|
|63 Accounts of Companies L2|
|64 Accounts of Companies L3|
|65 Accounts of Companies L4|
|66 Accounts of Companies L5|
|67 Accounts of Companies MCQs L1|
|68 Accounts of Companies MCQs L2|
|69 Audit and Auditor L1|
|70 Audit and Auditors L2|
|71 Audit and Auditors L3|
|72 Audit and Auditors L4|
|73 Audit and Auditors MCQs|
|Question Bank- Corporate Laws|
|64A Accounts of Companies L4A|
|Important Videos for July 2021 Exams|
|Important Videos for July 2021 Exams|
Android Classes Only