CA Foundation Logical Reasoning N19 | Mobile App
|star star star star star||5.0 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: Vrinda Chugh
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
About the Course-
In this course, you will get videos of CA Foundation Paper-3 Part-B i.e. Logical Reasoning. The course is designed in such a way that the students will be able to understand the concept in a very simple & easy manner. We will also learn the tricks to solve the problems in a very effective manner.
What all you will get in this course?
* Studio recorded Videos
* Simplified Concepts
* Comprehensive Course Coverage- ICAI Study Material & Mock Test Papers
Some more important details-
Starting Date- 24th August 2019
Completion Date(Tentative)- 30th September 2019
Validity- Till your exam date
Faculty- Vrinda Chugh
Notes (if any)- Softcopy (pdf)
Android Mobile Phone + Internet
Frequently Asked Questions-
Can I access the course on any laptop?
Can i access the course on any tablet ?
Yes (our Android App will work on the Tablet)
When will the video course expire?
This video course will expire after your Board Exam (March 2020).
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91 or Mock Test Papers, please report to us on 9810113555.
* Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
* Fees is non-refundable.
* Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
* Course is non transferrable.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a telegram on 9266816886
*Price are subject to change without any prior notice.
|Link of Operational Videos- Mobile App|
|Number Series, Coding & Decoding and Odd Man Out Series|
|Prerequisite for Number Series|
|01 Number Series|
|02 Examples of Number Series|
|03 Exercise Q1 to Q5|
|04 Exercise Q6 to Q10|
|05 Exercise Q11 to Q20|
|06 Exercise Q21 to Q30|
|Prerequisite for Alphabet Series|
|01 Alphabet Series|
|02 Alphabet Series Ex+Exercise|
|01 Coding & Decoding Introduction|
|02 Coding & Decoding Examples|
|Chapter-1 Solved Exercise|
|Direction Sense Test|
|01 Direction Sense Intro|
|02 Direction Sense Test Examples|
|03 Ex 10A Q1-Q5|
|04 Ex 10A Q6-10|
|Q-11 to Q-25|
|Chapter-2 Solved Exercise|
|01 Seating Arrangement Intro|
|02 Linear Arrangement|
|03 Circular Arrangement|
|Q-1 to 8|
|Q-9 to 12|
|Q-13 to 17|
|Chapter-3 Solved Exercise|
|01 Blood Relations|
|Chapter-4 Solved Exercise|
|01 Syllogism Intro|