CA Final Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics - Nov 2021 - Google Drive - Super 70
Study Audit in the most interesting manner.
Instructor: CA Neeraj Arora
Language: English, Hindi
Valid Till: 2021-11-30
₹5500 including 18% GST
The wait is over. We are finally launching Online Classes for CA Final Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics
Course: CA Final Audit Super 70
Faculty: CA Neeraj Arora
Attempt: Nov 2021
Syllabus Coverage: We will be covering 70% syllabus of CA Final Audit
3 Modules | 13 Chapters | 37 Standards on Auditing (All SAs) | 70 Marks
Starting Date - 15th May 2020
Completion Date (Tentative)- 28th Feb 2021
This is an ongoing course all the video will be available till the completion date.
Validity- Exam Date or 30th Nov 2021 whichever is earlier
No external device can be attached for viewing the classes.
Notes- Softcopy (in PDF Format)
Serial key- It will be provided within 3 to 4 working days.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our Students
- If you had taken CA-Inter Audit Classes from us: तो विश्वास ही काफ़ी है ।
- New Students
- Detailed conceptual understanding
- Real-life examples
- Audit-Talk Sessions with Industry Experts
- Learn important concepts by-heart
- Exam Orientation
- Lectures full of edutainment
- Enough practice questions
- Multiple Choice Questions in a gamified manner
- PDF Notes
- Exam writing tips
- Support till exams
- Watch Anytime
- Watch Anywhere
- Speed Options available (upto 2X)
- Doubt Support on Telegram
- Tech Support (Call, Telegram, Chat)
- 3 Views
- Very Less Internet Required
Prize Policy -
- Score 70 to 74 - Prize Rs.1,100
- Score 75 to 79 - Prize Rs.5,100
- Score 80 to 85 - Prize Rs.11,000
- Score 86 to 90 - Prize - Rs. 21,000
- Score 90 Above - Prize - Rs. 51,000
- Get a Rank - Prize Rs. 5,100 + Prize as mentioned above
Language of Videos: Mix of English & Hindi
Concepts: English (unless Hindi needed)
Explanation to provide a detailed understanding of the topic: Hindi
Subscribe to this course if you have a basic understanding of Hindi.
Syllabus Coverage is as follows:
|Chapter 1||Auditing Standards, Statements and Guidance Notes - An Overview|
|Chapter 2||Audit Planning, Strategy & Execution|
|Chapter 3||Risk Assessment and Internal Control|
|Chapter 4||Special Aspects of Auditing in an Automated Environment|
|Chapter 5||Company Audit|
|Chapter 7||Audit Committee and Corporate Governance|
|Chapter 9||Audit of Banks|
|Chapter 14||Liabilities of Auditor|
|Chapter 15||Internal Audit, Management and Operational Audit|
Due Diligence & Forensic Audit
|Chapter 17||Peer Review and Quality Review|
|Standards on Auditing|
|SA 200||Overall Objectives of the Independent Auditor and the Conduct of an Audit in Accordance with Standards on Auditing|
|SA 210||Agreeing to the Terms of Audit Engagements|
|SA 220||Quality Control for an Audit of Financial Statements|
|SA 230||Audit Documentation|
|SA 240||The Auditor’s Responsibilities Relating to Fraud in an Audit of Financial Statements|
Consideration of Laws and Regulations in an Audit of Financial Statements
|SA 260||Communication with Those Charged with Governance|
Communicating Deficiencies in Internal Control to Those Charged With Governance and Management
|SA 299||Joint Audit of Financial Statements|
|SA 300||Planning an Audit of Financial Statements|
|SA 315||Identifying and Assessing the Risks of Material Misstatement through Understanding the Entity and its Environment|
|SA 320||Materiality in Planning and Performing an Audit|
The Auditor’s Responses to Assessed Risks
|SA 450||Evaluation of Misstatements identified During the Audit|
|SA 500||Audit Evidence|
|SA 501||Audit Evidence - Specific Considerations for Selected Items|
|SA 505||External Confirmations|
Initial Audit Engagements – Opening Balances
|SA 520||Analytical Procedures|
|SA 530||Audit Sampling|
|SA 540||Auditing Accounting Estimates, Including Fair Value Accounting Estimates and Related Disclosures|
|SA 550||Related Parties|
|SA 560||Subsequent Events|
|SA 570||Going Concern|
|SA 580||Written Representations|
|SA 600||Using the Work of Another Auditor|
|SA 610||Using the Work of Internal Auditors|
|SA 620||Using the Work of an Auditor’s Expert|
|SA 700||Forming an Opinion and Reporting on Financial Statements|
|SA 701||Communicating Key Audit Matters in the Independent Auditor’s Report|
|SA 705||Modifications to the Opinion in the Independent Auditor’s Report|
|SA 706||Emphasis of Matter Paragraphs and Other Matter Paragraphs in the Independent Auditor’s Report|
|SA 710||Comparative Information – Corresponding Figures and Comparative Financial Statements|
|SQC 1||Standards on Quality Control|
Please note- This course will run on ONE LAPTOP. Make sure that you are not updating the laptop after installing the software.
PS- Classes will be shared through google drive.
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit/64 bit & above, including Window versions 8, 8.1, 10.
- It does NOT support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 starter, Windows 7 Basics, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.
- If your system has Intel Atom series processor then it should be Intel Quad Core 1.5 GHz or higher with 2 GB of RAM or higher.
- If your system has any other processor then it should be 2.0 GHz or higher with 2GB of RAM or higher.
- Updated Card Driver should be there in the system.
Can I access the course on any laptop?
How many times the videos can be watched?
The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91 or Mock Test Papers, please report to us on 9810113555.
* Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
* No extension will be allowed.
* Fees is non-refundable.
* Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
* Course is non-transferrable.
* Course cannot be extended.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a message on our Chatbox www.support.edu91.org.
*Price are subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.
|Gift for all EDU91 students|
|Tracking id & Serial Key- Online|
|CA Neeraj Arora|
|Link for Software, Notes & Videos|
|CA Final Audit for Nov 2021- Link|
|Must check link|
|SA 200 | SA 200 Revision Video FULL 2020 | Bullet Revision in 26 Minutes | Neeraj Arora|
Google Drive Course: Classes will play in one laptop only.