Business laws, Ethics & Communication for Nov 2019 | CA IPCC
Instructor: CA Shivangi Agrawal
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Valid Till: 2019-11-20
ANDROID only course- Business laws, Ethics & Communication | CA IPCC Nov 2019
IMPORTANT- Read the course description carefully.
DISCLAIMER- Please NOTE these videos are not freshly recorded. But these videos are relevant for November 2019 attempt. We will provide all amendments applicable for November 2019 Exams.
This is what you will get
* Recorded lectures.
* Study in sync with ICAI study material and other publications by ICAI such as RTPs, Mock Test etc.
* Exam writing tips.
* pdf notes (can be used on any device)
* Doubt support on Emails
Validity- Till your exam date (November 2019 Attempt)
Book- Soft Copy (Notes will be uploaded in PDF Format)
Faculty- CA Shivangi Agrawal
No. of hours- 80 to 100 hours (Approx)
Coverage- 100 Marks
* Test Series & MCQs are not included in the package. For New Course Test Series, you can visit our website- www.mocktestpapers.com or download our App "Mock Test Papers".
Internet Requirements- Internet will be required to watch the videos.
Videos will be uploaded from 12th June 2019.
PS: All the videos will be uploaded by 30th June 2019.
Minimum Requirements for the App on Android Phone :
1. Android 4.4 and above.
2. Minimum Ram required 512MB.
Can I access the course on any laptop?
Can i access the course on any tablet ?
Yes (our Android App will work on the Tablet)
How many times the videos can be watched?
The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
When will the video course expire?
This video course will expire on your exam date.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91 or Mock Test Papers, please report to us on 9810113555.
* Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
* No extension will be allowed.
* Fees is non-refundable.
* Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
* Course is non transferrable.
* Course cannot be extended.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a telegram on 9266816886
*Price are subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.
|How to download the notes?|
|How to download notes from EDU91 courses?|
|Business Laws, Ethics & Communication CA IPCC|
|01. Payment of Gratuity Act L1|
|02. Payment of Gratuity Act L2|
|03. Payment of Gratuity Act L3|
|04. Payment of Bonus Act L1|
|05. Payment of Bonus Act L2|
|06. Payment of Bonus Act L3|
|07. Employees PF L1|
|08. Employees PF L2|
|09. Employees PF L3|
|10. Negotiable Instuments Act L1|
|11. Negotiable Instuments Act L2|
|12. Negotiable Instuments Act L3|
|13. Negotiable Instuments Act L4|
|14. Indian Contract Act L1|
|15. Indian Contract Act L2|
|16. Indian Contract Act L3|
|17. Indian Contract Act L4|
|18. Indian Contract Act L5|
|19. Indian Contract Act L6|
|20. Indian Contract Act L7|
|21. Companies Act 2013 L1|
|22. Companies Act 2013 L2|
|23. Companies Act 2013 L3|
|24. Companies Act 2013 L4|
|25. Companies Act 2013 L5|
|26. Companies Act 2013 L6|
|27. Companies Act 2013 L7|
|28. Companies Act 2013 L8|
|29. Companies Act 2013 L9|
|30. Companies Act 2013 L10|
|31. Companies Act 2013 L11|
|32. Companies Act 2013 L12|
|33. Companies Act 2013 L13|
|34. Companies Act 2013 L14|
|35. Companies Act 2013 L15|
|36. Companies Act 2013 L16|
|37. Fast track incorporation SPICe|
|38. Essentials of Communication L1|
|39. Essentials of Communication L2|
|40. Inter-Personal Communication|
|41. Communication Ethics|
|42. Group Dynamics|
|43. Communicating Corporate Culture & Innovative Spirit|
|45. Principles of Business Ethics|
|46. Workplace Ethics|
|47. Ethics in Marketing & Consumer Protection|
|48. Ethics in Accounting & Finance|
|49. Corporate Governance & CSR|
|50. Environment & Ethics|
Android Only Course