Basics of Financial Market
|star star star star star||5.0 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: Jayant Kwatra
Language: English, Hindi
Validity Period: 60 days
This course is an introduction to the world of financial markets and its terminologies. It introduces you to important terms and concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner. It can prepare you for a deeper study of the financial markets and my advanced level courses. It includes several products and tools to learn, scientifically analyse and understand the behaviour of markets.
The format is through a video series so that the concepts are clearer .
- Anyone who wants to learn about the financial markets from scratch.
- Anyone who intends to employ appropriate investment strategies.
- Students who have interest in the world of finance.
- Ideal for any individual whose ambition is to build a rewarding career in financial markets as a successful investor, research analyst, professional trader.
Validity- 60 days from the date of purchase.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the most important concepts related to the financial market. The student would attain a practical learning experience, starting from the extreme basics to the level of identification and strategising of money making opportunities in markets. In addition to the video lectures, you will get pdf notes & multiple choice questions to test your knowledge.
In short, this course will provide you with a comprehensive knowledge on the various dimensions of financial markets.
Q- Can I watch the videos on any laptop?
Q- Will the videos work only on Android Phones or Tablets?
Q- How many times the videos can be watched?
Ans- The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
Q- When will the video course expire?
Ans- This video course will expire after 60 days from the date of purchase.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91, please report to us on 9810113555.
* Course once subscribed CANNOT be cancelled.
* NO extension will be allowed.
* Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
* Course subscribed CANNOT be changed with another course.
* Course is NON TRANSFERABLE.
* Course CANNOT be extended.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- Call us on 9810113555 or drop a telegram on 9266816886.
*Prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
|NCFM - Financial Markets|
|Financial Market Basics 1 Part 1|
|Financial Market Basics 1 Part 2|
|Financial Market Basics 1 Part 3|
|Financial Market Basics 1 Part 4|
|Financial Market Basics 1 Part 5|
|Financial Market Basics 1 Part 6|
|Financial Market Basics 1 Part 7|
|Financial Market Basics 2 Part 1|
|Financial Market Basics 2 Part 2|
|Financial Market Basics 3 Part 1|
|Financial Market Basics 3 Part 2|
|Financial Market Basics 3 Part 3|
|Financial Market Basics 3 Part 4|
|Financial Market Basics 3 Part 5|
|Financial Market Basics 3 Part 6|
|Financial Market Basics 4 Part 1|
|Financial Market Basics 5 Part 1|
|Financial Market Basics 5 Part 2|
|Financial Market Basics 6 Part 1|
|Financial Market Basics 7 Part 1|
|Financial Market Basics 7 Part 2|
|Financial Market Basics 7 Part 3|
|Financial Market Basics 8 Part 1|
|Financial Market Basics 9.0-27|
|Financial Market Basics 9.1-28|
|Financial Market Basics 10.1 Current Ratio-5|
|Financial Market Basics 10.2 Inventory Turnover Ratio-7|
|Financial Market Basics 10.3 Receivable Turnover-8|
|Financial Market Basics 10.4 Debt-Equity Ratio-9|
|Financial Market Basics 10.5 Interest Coverage Ratio-10|
|Financial Market Basics 10.6 Net Profit Margin-11|
|Financial Market Basics 10.7 Return On Asset-12|
|Financial Market Basics 10.8 Return On Capital Employed-13|
|Financial Market Basics 10.9 Return On Equity-14|
|Financial Market Basics 10.10 Price Earnings Ratio-6|
Android & iOS Course