Android Only Audit for November 2019 | CA Inter
|star star star star star||5.0 (19 ratings)|
Instructor: Neeraj Arora
Language: English, English, Hindi
Valid Till: 2019-11-20
Android Only Audit for November 2019 | New Course | CA Inter
Classes which will be provided were recorded for May 2019 & November 2019 Attempt.
Starting Date- 24th May 2019
Completion Date- 30th June 2019
Details of the course-
Video Coverage- 90 marks | 32 SAs & 13 Chapters | Book- Full Coverage
Why 90% coverage?
First of all, it is really difficult to claim that the coverage will be 100% because Audit is a very vast subject.Moreover, the topics which we are not going to cover are not that important (DISCLAIMER- This is my opinion). But still we will TRY to upload few revisionary videos or guidance videos for those topics.
Topics which we are going to cover in this course
List of SAs - 200,210,220,230,240,250,260,265,299,300,315,320,330,450,500,501,505,510,520,530,540,550,560,570,580,600,610,620,700,701,705,706
List of Chapters -
- Nature, Objective and Scope of Audit
- Audit Strategy, Audit Planning & Audit Programme
- Audit Documentation and Audit Evidence
- Risk Assessment and Internal Control
- Fraud and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit in Automated Environment
- Audit Sampling
- Analytical Procedures
- Audit of items of Financial Statements
- Company Audit
- Audit report
- Audit of Banks
- Audit of Different Entities
Topics which we are NOT going to cover in this course
SAs- 402,710,720, 800 series and Guidance Notes
What all you will get?
* Class recorded lectures of Audit.
* Lectures full of edutainment.
* Study in sync with ICAI study material and other publications by ICAI such as RTPs, Mock Test
* Motivation for study.
* Exam writing tips.
* Special question bank videos.
* pdf notes (can be used on any device)
* Doubt support on telegram
* Inspiration of Life
* Superb blend of Understanding and “Rattafication”
* Discussion on practical aspects of subject and other matters.
* Career counselling (What after and with CA)
* Prize Policy -
* Score 70 to 74 - Prize Rs.1,100
* Score 75 to 79 - Prize Rs.5,100
* Score 80 to 85 - Prize Rs.11,000
* Score 86 to 90 - Prize - Rs. 21,000
* Score 90 Above - Prize - Rs. 51,000
* Get a Rank - Prize Rs. 5,100 + Prize as mentioned above
1. Main Banunga Crorepati- Learn the art of investing
2. The Mindset of Rich People- How to become Rich?
Validity- Till your exam date (Nov 2019 Attempt)
Notes- Softcopy (in PDF Format)
Faculty- CA Neeraj Arora
No. of hours- 60 to 70 hours(approx)
Minimum Requirements for the App on Android Phone :
1. Android 4.4 and above.
2. Minimum Ram required 512MB.
Can I access the course on any laptop?
Can i access the course on any tablet ?
Yes (our Android App will work on the Tablet)
How many times the videos can be watched?
The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
When will the video course expire?
This video course will expire on your exam date.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos-
- Each & every video is COPYRIGHTED.
- Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.You are only allowed to watch the videos till the time they are valid.
- It is advisable that you do not share the videos with your friends as at times they try to harm the videos but this act will ultimately put you in trouble.
- Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
PS: If you see any illegal activities being held in the name of Neeraj Arora Classes or EDU91 or Mock Test Papers, please report to us on 9810113555.
* Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
* No extension will be allowed.
* Fees is non-refundable.
* Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
* Course is non transferrable.
* Course cannot be extended.
Read it carefully-
For technical assistance- call us on 9810113555 or drop a telegram on 9266816886
*Price are subject to change without any prior notice.
PS: Price is inclusive of GST.
|Watch before you begin the main videos|
|01 Audit Course|
|02 Audit Course|
|How to download the notes?|
|How to download notes from EDU91 courses?|
|01 Basics Audit N19|
|01 Audit n19 Nature full chapter|
|01 Basics Audit N19|
|01A Basics Audit N19|
|02 Basics Audit N19|
|02A Basics Audit N19 TCWG|
|02B Basics Audit N19|
|03 Basics N19 class 2 rev|
|03A Basics N19 Internal Control Def|
|03B Basics Audit N19|
|03C Basics Audit N19|
|03D Basics Audit LMS How auditor can ensure that FS|
|04 Basics Audit N19|
|04A Basics Audit N19|
|04B Basics Audit N19|
|04C Basics Audit N19|
|04D Basics N19 Types of Audit|
|05 Basics Audit N19|
|05A Basics Audit N19|
|05B Basics Audit N19|
|06 basics auditn m19|
|06A Basics Audit N19|
|06B Basics Audit N19|
|07 Basics Audit N19|
|07A Basics Audit N19|
|08 Basics Audit N19|
|08A Basics Audit N19|
|08B Basics Audit N19|
|08C Basics Audit N19|
|09 Basics Audit N19|
|10 Basics Audit N19|
|Full C2 Audit Strategy, Audit Planning|
|01 c2 auditn19|
|01A c2 auditn19|
|01B c2 auditn19|
|01C c2 auditn19|
|02 c2 auditn19|
|02A c2 auditn19|
|02B c2 auditn19|
|02C c2 auditn19|
|03 c2 auditn19|
|04 c2 auditn19 rev|
|04A c2 auditn19 rev|
|01 C3 Audit Documentation and Audit Evidence|
|02 C3 Audit Documentation and Audit Evidence|
|03 C3 Audit Documentation and Audit Evidence|
|01 c3 auditn19|
|02 c3 auditn19|
|02A c3 auditn19|
|03A audit n19|
|03B auditn19 sa500 rev|
|03C auditn19 sa505 rev|
|03D auditn19 sa580|
|01 C4 RISK ASSESSMENT AND INTERNAL CONTROL|
|02 C4 RISK ASSESSMENT AND INTERNAL CONTROL|
|03 C4 RISK ASSESSMENT AND INTERNAL CONTROL|
|04 C4 RISK ASSESSMENT AND INTERNAL CONTROL|
|01 c4 auditn19|
|01A c4 auditn19|
|02 c4 auditn19|
|02A c4 auditn19|
|02B c4 auditn19|
|02C c4 auditn19|
|03 c4 auditn19|
|04 c4 auditn19|
|04A c4 auditn19|
|04B c4 auditn19|
|01 C5 Fraud and Responsibilities of Auditor in This Regard|
|02 C5 Fraud and Responsibilities of Auditor in This Regard|
|01 c5 auditn19|
|01A c5 auditn19|
|01B c5 auditn19 rev|
|02 c5 auditn19|
|02A c5 auditn19|
|01 o7 Audit Sampling|
|02 o7 Audit Sampling|
|01 c7 auditn19|
|01A c7 auditn19|
|01B c7 auditn19|
|01C c7 auditn19|
|02 c7 auditn19|
|02A c7 auditn19|
|01 o7 Analytical Procedures|
|02 o7 Analytical Procedures|
|01 c8 auditn m19|
|01A c8 auditn m19|
|01B c8 auditn m19|
|02 c8 auditn m19 AnProTechniques|
|02A c8 p1 Anpro Substantive Tests|
|02A c8 p2 auditn m19 AnPro How to use and reliability|
|02B c8 auditn m19 AnPro ROMM|
|02C c8 auditn m19 AnPro investigation|
|01 o8 Chapter 11 Audit Report|
|02 o8 Chapter 11 Audit Report|
|03 o8 Chapter 11 Audit Report|
|04 o8 Chapter 11 Audit Report 2|
|01 c11 auditn19|
|01A c11 auditn19|
|02 c11 auditn19|
|02A c11 auditn19|
|03 c11 auditn19|
|03A c11 auditn19|
|03B c11 auditn19|
|04 c11 auditn19|
|04A c11 auditn19|
|04B c11 auditn19|
|09 Company Audit|
|01 o9 C10 Company Audit|
|02 o9 C10 Company Audit|
|03 o9 C10 Company Audit|
|04 o9 C10 Company Audit|
|05 o9 C10 Company Audit|
|06 o9 C10 Company Audit|
|07 o9 C10 Company Audit Cost Audit|
|01 c10 auditn19|
|01A c10 auditn19|
|01B c10 auditn19|
|02 c10 auditn19|
|02A c10 auditn19|
|02B c10 auditn19|
|03 c10 auditn19|
|03A c10 auditn19|
|03B c10 auditn19|
|04 c10 auditn19|
|04A c10 auditn19|
|04B c10 auditn19|
|05 c10 auditn19|
|05A c10 auditn19|
|05B c10 auditn19|
|05C c10 auditn19|
|06 c10 auditn19|
|06A c10 auditn19|
|06B c10 auditn19|
|07 c10 rule6 auditn19|
|07A c10 rule6 auditn19|
|01 o9A CARO|
|02 o9A CARO|
|03 o9A CARO|
|01 c10 p2 auditn19|
|01A c10 p2 auditn19|
|01B c10 p2 auditn19|
|01C c10 p2 auditn19|
|01D c10 p2 auditn19|
|02 c10 p2 auditn19|
|02A c10 p2 auditn19|
|02B c10 p2 auditn19|
|02C c10 p2 auditn19|
|02D c10 p2 auditn19|
|02E c10 p2 auditn19|
|02F c10 p2 auditn19|
|03 c10 p2 auditn19|
|03A c10 p2 auditn19|
|03B c10 p2 auditn19|
|10 Remaining SAs|
|SA 299 Revised|
|SA 450 Audit|
|SA 501 Updated|
|SA 510 Only|